The Service Manner of the Firm is as Follows:
- Acting as the legal counsel to the citizen, legal person, and other organization.
- Representing client to appear in the court in the civil case and administrative case.
- Providing legal advise to criminal suspects, representing client to apply for a meeting with the suspects, a guarantor pending trial, a appeal or accusation; defending for the accused party in the court; representing the private prosecutor, the victim of a public prosecution case in the court.
- Representing client to ask for a petition.
- Representing client in the mediation and arbitration activity.
- Providing specific legal service to client in non-litigation case.
- Answering legal inquiry, composing litigation papers and other legal documents.